Connecting Great Danes to Great People.
Did you know that mushrooms are potentially toxic or even fatal to dogs? For more information visit the below links.
Mushroom Poisoning in Dogs
Mushrooms Poisonous to Pets
This entry was posted
on Wednesday, September 4th, 2013 at 1:07 am and is filed under Tip of the Week.
You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.
Mail (will not be published) (required)
Do you brush your dog's teeth?