Shop at Kroger
Once again, GDRST has partnered with Kroger for their Community Rewards program. Our NPO number is 90323. For those unfamiliar with this program, Kroger partners with non-profit organizations to provide a stress free fundraising event by linking Kroger Plus Cards to participant’s approved organization of choice. All shoppers have to do (after linking their Plus Card) is shop at Kroger and swipe their Plus Card. It’s that easy! Participants are able to register online at www.krogercommunityrewards.com beginning August 1, 2016. Or customers can go to the service desk and link their Kroger Plus Card there.
- Customers must have a registered Kroger Plus Card account to link to GDRST.
- If a customer does not have a Kroger Plus Card, one can be obtained at the Customer Service Desk at any Kroger.
- If they are new online customers, click on Sign Up Today in the “New Customer?” box.
- Sign up for a Kroger Community Rewards Account by entering zip code, clicking favorite store, enter email address and agree to Terms and Conditions.
- Message to check email inbox will appear…click the link with in the body of the email.
- Click on My Account, enter email address & password to proceed to next step.
- Click Edit Kroger Community Rewards Information and input Kroger Plus Card number.
- Update and confirm information.
- Enter GDRST’s NPO #90323
- Great Dane Rescue of Southeast Texas will appear on the right side of Account Summary under Community Rewards.
- Purchases will not count for GDRST until the Kroger Plus Card is linked to 90323.
- If you use your phone number at the register, call 800-576-4377, select option 4 to get your Plus Card number.
- Members must swipe their registered Kroger Plus Card or use their Alt ID when shopping for each purchase to count.
- Starting September 1, 2013, any time enrolled supporters shop at Kroger using their Kroger Plus Card, they will be accumulating rewards toward GDRST.