Dog swallows something it shouldn’t have
No matter how careful we try to be, it is likely that our sweet pooches will still be able to get a hold of something that is off limits. In the event that they eat something that they shouldn’t, such as a whole bar of dark chocolate, a small dose of 3% hydrogen peroxide will cause them to vomit it back up. The amount to use is one teaspoon per 10 pounds of body weight. Walk your dog around and it should take effect within about 15 to 20 minutes. *In the event that you do not know what the toxin is or if the object swallowed is large or sharp, contact your vet immediately. It is possible that more damage could be done to the dog by bringing the item back up.
We had to do this per the emergency clinic when our baby ate an entire pill bottle of Pepto-Bismol tabs, late one night. We had pink puddles of foam everywhere LOL