Bridgeland’s 4th Annual Howl-O-Ween Fest
Location: Bridgeland’s Oak Meadow Park, 16919 North Bridgeland Lake Parkway, Cypress TX 77433
Date: October 27, 2012
Time: 10 am – 4 pm
Video: Howl-O-Ween Fest 2012
Description: This is a fun event for the whole family and we are proud to be a part of it. This will be our 4th year to attend Bridgeland’s Howl-O-Ween Fest. Come out and enjoy the day at the Spectacular Bridgeland community with your family, friends, and fur friends! Come see some of our fabulous Danes that are available for adoption and we would love to meet you! We do not adopt out on location but it gives you a chance to come and mingle! Hope to see everyone there!
Headlining this year’s festivities will be professional sculptor Andy Bergholtz of Villafane Studios, who will showcase his world-renowned pumpkin carvings. Also enjoy performances from Pets Overboard and much more!
Other entertainment will include:
- Fall Fest area sponsored by The Foundry Church
- Performance from Houston Canine Frisbee Disc Club
- A pooch fashion show with Maggie Flecknoe of Channel 39 as the emcee
- Lots of pet-oriented exhibitor booths and pet adoptions from our dog rescue groups
- Concessions from a variety of popular food trucks
- Pumpkin patch and farmers market
- Trick or treating for pets and kids
- Pumpkin decorating and other fall craft projects
- Face painter, balloon artist and street performers
Admission and entertainment are free of charge, although a few activities may call for a small donation. All proceeds will be donated to our participating dog rescue groups.
Link: Howl-O-Ween Fest 2012